Hours: Full time 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on experience
Reports To: Contact Centre Manager
At iGO4 we are passionate about doing things differently; this means delivering outstanding training in multimedia formats to all levels within the business. We are looking to recruit an experienced Training Executive to help our employees realise their potential and growing the internal talent we have. The role will include being a key member of our training team and support in the delivery of skills and knowledge-based sessions, focusing on how training can deliver things in a different and engaging way, working with colleagues whilst supporting their development and your own.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Deliver inspiring and effective training and development to colleagues across all sites
- Provide colleagues with coaching to support in role development.
- Conduct ‘peer to peer’ observations, providing feedback and coaching.
- Provide your stakeholders with regular updates on how new starters are performing in induction through different channels of communication.
- Ensure all training material relating to your allocated business areas are kept up to date and accurate.
- Deliver training and development that ensures new and existing colleagues demonstrate behaviours in line with the iGO4 Behavioural Competency Framework.
- Support recruitment activity when required.
- To effectively manage individual’s performance to the required standard in line with the agent development framework.
- Tracking, reporting and evaluation of all training delivery to continually improve performance and KPI’s.
- Identify areas to continually improve training and development through evaluation and measurement to achieve KPI’s.
- Become a “Super User” of all aspects of CDL Strata, Echelon and our finance portals.
- Provide regular reporting to your line manager on areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all T&C requirements within the role of a trainer are followed and documentation is kept up to date.
- Minimum of 2 years training experience including Livechat
- Computer literate with ability to use Windows packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills (internal and external)
- Highly motivated and outgoing
- Team player
- Ability to influence, motivate and build trust – confident presenter
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Team Player
- Company bonus eligibility up to 10% of your earnings
- Additional holiday purchase up to 5 days
- Volunteering days
- Mental health first aiders
- High street and online retailer discounts
- 23 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to other benefits including health cash plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Shopping Discounts
Applications are on going
To apply for this job please fill out the form below and attach your CV.