Hours: Full time
Reports To: Development Manager
iGO4 are an innovative insurance broker working with a number of well-known brands to provide insurance services and solutions along with being leaders in the telematics markets.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will assist the company in the design, development of new and innovative software solutions to deliver efficiencies and support future growth across the business.
You’ll be responsible for assisting the team in shaping the back-end microservices using .NET & AWS. You’ll also be responsible for helping to refine the architecture, API and coding standards, and ensure that a high level of quality is maintained.
You’ll do this by caring about your work, being meticulous when testing your own code before sending it for peer review and you’ll be firm but fair when reviewing the work of others in the team. You will strive for self-improvement and will be provided with access to training resources as well as afforded time to view them.
· You will be experienced in application development using C#/.NET Core (3 years commercial experience)
· You will know how to version code using GIT, we use GitLab
· You can undertake code reviews and provide constructive feedback where needed
· You will have exposure to the development lifecycle (from concept to delivery/support), including release process
· You’ll have developed RESTful APIs utilising AWS Lambda using Visual Studio to write well-structured/maintainable code using AWS toolkit
· You know how to test RESTful APIs using SoapUI or Postman
· You will have gained knowledge of configuring AWS environments, using:
CloudFormation, SAM templates, SAM CLI, IAM & KMS
· You will have practical experience in using AWS queue & notification services: SNS/SQS
· You will have previously worked within an Agile environment
· You have an understanding of Object Oriented coding principles (SOLID)
· You will have a passion for crafting beautiful, simple, maintainable, well-documented and tested code with an insatiable curiosity and a desire to continuously and iteratively improve.
· Company bonus eligibility up to 10% of your earnings
· Additional holiday purchase up to 5 days
· Volunteering days
· Access to mental health first aiders
· High street and online retailer discounts
· 25 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
· Earn up to 5 additional days annual leave through tenure
· Discounted gym memberships
· Pension contribution
· Access to other benefits including health cash plan
· Free Parking
· Bike to work scheme
· Casual dress
· Work from home
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year (Depending on experience)
Taking applications until: 11-12-2021
To apply for this job please fill out the form below and attach your CV.