Hours: Full Time
Reports To: Complaints Team Manager
At iGO4 we are looking for individuals who have a "can do" attitude where nothing is too much trouble. In return, we can provide a great working environment, rewarding work that makes a difference and excellent career prospects.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Complaints Team as a Customer Experience Analyst.
Reporting to the Complaints Manager you will play a key role in identifying, handling and analysing complaints, alongside identifying process and customer service enhancements.
• Identify and record complaints received by all media types
• Ensure all complaints are investigated and resolved to the customers' satisfaction and that they receive a first class professional service at all times
• Update and maintain the central record of complaints to ensure accurate data is held at all times
• Investigate complaints by liaising with relevant business areas
• Assist with root cause analysis to identify and remedy systemic complaints
• Monitor processes and make improvement recommendations as necessary
• Assist in the collation of information requested by external audit teams
• Ensure controls are in place to meet daily workloads and business timescales
• Ensure all activities comply with FCA and TCF guidelines• A background in Insurance Industry
• Experience within a customer service environment
• Preferable FCA experience and knowledge of Insurance: Conduct of Business (ICOBS) and Dispute Resolution (DISP) sections of the handbook
• Experience in using Windows packages and database systems
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to use own initiative in order to make decisions and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player who leads by example
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Wide choice of flexible benefits including Childcare Vouchers and Holiday Trading
• Shopping Discounts
• 5 weeks holiday entitlement plus UK Bank Holidays and the ability to earn up to 5 additional days
• Free Parking
Taking applications until: 25-03-2019
To apply for this job please fill out the form below and attach your CV.