Hours: Full Time
Department: IT & Infrastructure
Reports To: Test Manager
Working as part of the Test team, the Test Automation Analyst will help support the implementation of business changes, system enhancements, new systems, project delivery and incident management in accordance with detailed test plans.
You will test our CDL Strata, web and portal platforms, documents and other third-party applications to ensure systems operate correctly when implemented or changes are made.
· Responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
· Test system change requests and issue resolution in line with SLA’s
· Perform User Acceptance Testing of the functional requirements and business processes
· Carry out functional and regression testing of software updates
· Create test data packs
· Draft Test Plans / Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts
· Accurately log and record any errors and process the errors for resolution through CDL or other suppliers
· Identify issues and escalate in a timely manner
· Sign off testing for progression to live
· To deliver the necessary system configuration to support business requirements for both new projects and existing iGO4 platform
· To ensure that all environments are correctly maintained and changes are not promoted to the live environment without correct testing and due diligence.
· Work with Business Services / CDL to ensure the quality of delivered Strata builds as well as ensuring timely bug resolution.
· To support business services with the maintenance of the system landscape
· Undertake any ad-hoc projects and activities as and when required.
Key Stakeholder Relationships:
· Build strong working relationships with internal business areas and external partners and suppliers.
· Directly liaise with the development and design teams to ensure a thorough understanding of features being tested.
· Ensure all activities comply with FCA and TCF guidelines
· 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths & English (Grade C or above in Maths GCSE)
Essential Skills and Experience
· Strong automation skills 3+ years’ experience
· Experience in using Selenium, SOAPUI and GIT
· Applied Object Oriented Programming techniques
· Page Object Model experience
· Maintaining and creating reports when needed
· Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
Applications are on going
To apply for this job please fill out the form below and attach your CV.