Hours: Part Time and Full Time hours available (20 - 37.5 hours per week)
Department: Operations - Contact Centre
Reports To: Contact Centre Team Manager
At iGO4 we have a passion for making a difference and that’s why our teams are full of creative individuals with ‘can do’ attitudes who know how to deliver the best customer experience. We are looking for people with a flair for communication, who are self-disciplined and have great organisational skills. If you’re focused on offering solutions and have the confidence to make the right decisions whilst working remotely then you’re exactly what we’re looking for. Come and join our fun, lively, customer focused team and become a key addition to our existing Homeworking and Hybrid Teams.
If you enjoy communicating, are passionate about delivering the best for your customer and enjoy working independently whilst being part of a virtual, energetic team, then please get in touch! We have full and part time Contact Centre Agent roles available, and we’d love to hear from you. Like everyone we’re having to do things a bit differently so please be prepared for your induction training to be mostly virtual, but don’t worry our skilled training team will be with you every step of the way….even if it is on a screen!
As our roles will be a combination of working from home and office (hybrid), we ideally need you to be living within a 50-mile radius of Peterborough or up to 1 hours’ drive/commute. This allows us to support regular scheduled face to face 121’s with your Team Manager and to attend Team Meetings. To make this manageable for all, we would be looking for candidates to live within this radius.
Start date - 4th January 2022
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Customer service experience
• A confident and professional telephone manner
• The ability to work in a busy fast paced environment
• The ability to work to targets
• Have competent PC skills
• The ability to work shifts across our business opening hours
• Suitable working space to allow you to work from home
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Customer focused
• Organized whilst remaining flexible
• Able to take ownership and responsibility
• Good at verbal & written communication skills
• Work self-sufficiently and be able to handle situations independently, where required, constructively working part of a wider team with a continuous improvement culture the forefront
• Company bonus eligibility up to 10% of your earnings
• Full virtual training and support to give you all the tools you need to complete the job to the best of your ability (for those applying for part time roles, the training is full time for the first 5 weeks, Monday to Friday)
• Additional holiday purchase up to 5 days
• Volunteering days
• Mental health first aiders across both locations
• High street and online retailer discounts
• 23 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
• Discounted gym memberships
• Pension contribution
• Access to other benefits including health cash plan
Due to a large volume of applications we are unable to contact candidates individually, therefore if you have not received an email from us within 2 weeks of applying you can assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please note that iGO4 complete pre-employment checks for all employees and offers are subject to these being completed successfully.
Applications are on going
To apply for this job please fill out the form below and attach your CV.