Hours: Full time and part time (including evenings and weekends)
Department: Contact Centre
Reports To: Contact Centre Team Manager
The successful candidates will become part of our fast-growing insurance business, working in a team that brings innovative and pioneering solutions to the insurance world. Answering inbound calls, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and help guide them through a selection of products and become the expert in all things insurance.
Due to a large volume of applications we are unable to contact candidates individually, therefore if you have not received an email from us within 2 weeks of applying you can assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please note that iGO4 complete pre-employment checks for all employees and offers are subject to these being completed successfully.
Start date will be 23rd November 2020.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Customer service experience
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- The ability to work in a busy fast paced environment
- The ability to work to targets
- Have competent PC skills
- The ability to work shifts across our business opening hours
- Suitable working space to allow you to work from home
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Customer focused
- Organized whilst remaining flexible
- Able to take ownership and responsibility
- Good at verbal & written communication skills
- Work self-sufficiently and be able to handle situations independently, where required, constructively working part of a wider team with a continuous improvement culture the forefront
- Company bonus eligibility up to 10% of your earnings
- Full virtual training and support to give you all the tools you need to complete the job to the best of your ability (for those applying for part time roles, the training is full time for the first 5 weeks, Monday to Friday)
- Additional holiday purchase up to 5 days
- Volunteering days
- Mental health first aiders across both locations
- High street and online retailer discounts
- 23 days holiday, plus UK bank holidays
- Discounted gym memberships
- Pension contribution
- Access to other benefits including health cash plan
Applications are on going
To apply for this job please fill out the form below and attach your CV.